Art-A-Holics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting Art Work

3 posters

Go down

Posting Art Work Empty Posting Art Work

Post  Aunita Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:32 pm

Ok.. I guess I am going to need someone to explain this too me because I have tried all the ways I can think of to post art work and none of it works.
So I guess for now anyone wanting to see my work will have to go to my site cause that is all I have to offer.
Artwanted.com/Aunita

People don't seem to be here very much to help or ask questions to either. Is that normal???
It's going to be hard to feel connected when no one says hi or is here to meet. Sad

Anyway,.... Have a Great Day..

Aunita

Aunita

Back to top Go down

Posting Art Work Empty Re: Posting Art Work

Post  Brad_&_Liberty Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Aunita,

I'm glad to see you made it in. To post an image, click on the button that says "Host an image" when you move your mouse of it. The button is located on the toolbar you see when you post or reply to a message.

The forum is a place to stay connected with what's going on. We just had a show, so there probably isn't going to be a lot of activity until another show is planned. I know that we are going to be showing at Village Bean in the East Village on Saturday, November 29. It would be fun if you could join us.

I hope this information helps. Again, welcome!
Brad
Brad_&_Liberty
Brad_&_Liberty
Admin

http://www.libertyandcompany.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnpalek@yahoo.com Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:24 am

Hi Aunita,

Nice to meet you. Shawn here, I was wondering how to put up pics also. Thanks Brad for answering that. I will get on to Artwanted and check out some of your work. I Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Shawn
shawnpalek@yahoo.com
shawnpalek@yahoo.com

http://www.cpspaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down