Art-A-Holics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The artist, the agent, and the chef.

Go down

The artist, the agent, and the chef. Empty The artist, the agent, and the chef.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:37 pm

I have now hooked up with an agent. His name is Wayne Karmen, and he has helped me to sell 3 works so far, and we are currently looking for a publisher for my book. Things are swimming along just fine, and I hope to be living in New York this coming spring. A new restaurant will be opening in Des Moines' historic East Village, and I will be a guest chef for 3 nights after the grand opening. The restaurant is called The Beefery, and will be serving the largest, freshest steaks in Iowa history. The biggest steak, simply called, "Home On The Range" is 13 lbs. of the tastiest corn-fed Black Angus primed rib beef the state has ever been witness to.
A favorite side is "David's #1 Sweet Tater Fries w/marshmallow dipping sauce". Another favorite, "David's Pork Chop (27 ounces of the leanest, sweetest pork loin raised in Iowa - served with frontier wedges, a fresh green salad, and David's award winning BB-Q sauce on the side)", will stuff you full, and leave you begging for a take-home menu. Restaurant owner, David H. Peskin is an Iowa native who has been raising, slaughtering, and cooking his own animals for over 30 years, and he is always happy to sit down at your table, tell a couple of stories, and snag a couple of your fries. The Beefery also serves chicken, duck, pheasant, and boasts the largest vegetarian menu in Iowa. David Peskin will be the next big thing to hit the area, and let's wish him all the best in this, his first big business venture!
pig

Back to top Go down

The artist, the agent, and the chef. Empty Awesome!

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:40 pm

I will be at The Beefery on opening day!!! Holy sh*t!!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

The artist, the agent, and the chef. Empty Fan-tastic!

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:57 pm

I love a good beef "outing" ... I'll be there stuffing my head with freshly grilled beef chunks! Whoo-wee!!! Arrow

Back to top Go down

The artist, the agent, and the chef. Empty I guess!!!

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:34 pm

Once duck huntin' season starts, we'll have to grab "Mr. Beefsides", and go on a good ol' fashioned duck hunt. Grab a case o' frosties, and let's "get the goat"!!! Nice work! Good luck with the beef cookin'!!! afro

Back to top Go down

The artist, the agent, and the chef. Empty Re: The artist, the agent, and the chef.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down